Sunday, July 24, 2016

Our Beautiful World 157 ~ Baking

Yesterday was Lione's birthday, since he is here in Vegas, I did some BAKING for him....


unfortunately, we are too excited eating the cake, so I forget to take a before picture of the cake....


I managed to save a piece and bring it outdoor for better picture...


 somebody also had a little birthday cake on the same day....


Papi is celebrating his birthday this month too, he is now three! 


Baking is something fun I like to do....


but I don't do that as much as I wish because when there is just DH and I at home, we couldn't finish the things I baked most of the time, mainly because I only eat the freshest bake stuff, I would still eat them on the 2nd day but 3rd day, hmmm....

If you have something related to BAKING, why don't share it with us at






 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats all look so delicious!
Elma

riitta k said...

So delicious and great photos Kirsty. My hugs to Papi <3

Jeanneke said...

This all is so very beautiful, lovely and mouthwatering!

Ros Crawford said...

Oooh they look delicious!! Happy birthday to Leon and to your beautiful baby!

Tieva-Design said...

Looks very yummy :o)
Gabi

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving those yummy treats and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Lione!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greta said...

I didn't know Lione is still in Vegas--how fun & bet Papi loves it, too! Your baking looks professional, Kirsty! Fritz turned 3 in June--happy BD to our furbabies!

Sue Lelli said...

Sweet Papi and I LOVE your YUMMY baking pics!

Contagiously Crafty said...

All of your sweet treats look absolutely delicious. You've shown us a clear talent. Maybe you can wrap up the extras and take them to a soup kitchen or other food shelter? Such a talent shouldn't be hidden!

Denise van Deventer said...

LOL....such a cute photo of Papi and his cake! "Have your cake and eat it too" comes to mind! ;-)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, your baked treats are SO pretty, Kirsty! I LOVE Papi's little birthday cake! SO sweet with the little paw print on the side. All your cakes look just amazing! I am loving that lime green on Lione's. What is that?

Sylvia said...

Yummy!!! I love it when you bake and post pictures, Kirsty! Papi's cake is the cutest!

Maria said...

Happy 3rd Birthday to Papi...how sweet! Our German Shepherd turned 10 in June. Papi looks so cute in the photo!:-) All your baking photos look absolutely delicious...yum!!

Stella said...

Mmmmm these cakes look great. The photos are gorgeous; but also made me hungry LOL!