Thursday, March 31, 2016

MFT color challenge 42

The Challenge:

MFT Color Challenge 42


Here's the color palette...



Here's my card.....


 I used an old MFT sentiment stamp set - Blue Skies Ahead....


I didn't have an umbrella die so I used my MFT Boutique Windoe die for that....



the curved and scallop edges are from my new collection - My Creative Time Fun Stitched Edges






Fun things coming up.....




Darnell at djkardkreations is having a BIG FAT CARD BOO BOOS challenge on April Fool's Day, check out details HERE!






11 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!

Ros Crawford said...

Great use of those colours ... Beautiful card!

Sylvia said...

What a fabulous card, Kirsty, love all the waves! Happy Thursday!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING that umbrella, the colors and the sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam said...

very nice mix of colors

Contagiously Crafty said...

Your color challenge created a beautiful card. I'm not sure I would have put those colors together with an umbrella, but it really works here. Way to challenge yourself, Kirsty. You are an inspiration.

Stella said...

You nailed the colors and your umbrella is fab!

Manuela said...

great card!

Greta said...

Very creative, Kirsty! Love how you used the die cuts!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is AWESOME! Love the sentiment and love the raindrops, and seriously adore that umbrella you fashioned from a window die! How clever! And your curved hills are so amazing, too! Love the color combo!