Friday, February 26, 2016

A Sketch for project life! Hooray!!!

I found out last week from my blog friend Mandysea, that there is a sketch for project life!



This is very cool since I always need to find inspiration for my project life, so even though I haven't finish posting my project life 2015 (I am done, just need to post them), I am going on to my project life 2016.

Here's the sketch I used from Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style Week 3

 

and here is my PL journaling card



one thing I wasn't sure about this challenge is are we allowed to use a February sketch to make our January page? Anyway, I had fun working on the journaling card, and I will be back tomorrow to post all the photos for January project life.


14 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful Kirsty!

mandysea said...

Oh fabulous Kirsty! Glad you joined in, I love playing there! You can make any card for any month! I'm still working on the odd page left out of my 2015 too... I think I get left behind with it when I start my December Daily! I'm always happy to play catch up in the new year. My 2016 is up to date :) anyway, your little card is lovely!

Anonymous said...

love this fabolous card!
Elma

Tieva-Design said...

This one is awesome.
Gabi

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the tag you made for your PL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme PL Style! I sent you an email!!!
Feel free to use the sketch in anyway that fits your creative style and needs.
You rocked this sketch!
Kim
SITPLStyle Owner

Greta said...

Wonderful card, Kirsty!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Love the photo of the popcorn "hat". This page is so fun and I love that you found more creative inspiration for your Project Life crafting. Isn't this what our blog friends are for? Spreading the love of paper crafting. Fantastic.

Denise van Deventer said...

So great that you have caught up to 2016...I am still busy with Sepy 2015! Yikes!!!!!! Super photo's! ;-)

Lori said...

This is a great card and layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style!

https://seaviewscrapping.blogspot.com/ said...

Your colors are beautiful! I love your card and layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme PL.

Sara SCraps said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at SITPL!

Marci said...

Beautifully done! Nice card & page! thanks for joining us at SIT-Project Life!

Marie Friant said...

Beautiful card & page!!!! Thank you so much for joining us @Sketches In Thyme PL Style!!!!