Monday, January 25, 2016

Project Life 2015 ~ December 1 to 7

I have the intention to do December Daily in 2015......

I really do.....

I even dig out these old paper and sticker sheets...


my plan is to used up the old products, and stick to very traditional red and green for my December Daily project....

I even make the first journaling card for page one in December.......
 

 it was done last week of November and then......

 family arrived one after another, we were busy doing things plus in and out of town, I didn't have time to step into my craft room the whole month of December, so...... time to catch up.....

Project Life 2015

December 1
 My sister and Jesse arrived in LAX early today, they will stay a few days in LA with Clare and come to Vegas on Saturday, I was busy cleaning and get ready for a house full of guests in a few days.
Mr. Fox #2 is all done and sitting pretty in our guest room.




December 2
I went shopping all morning, getting some decorations for the holidays and presents for everyone too!




December 3
Randy is away so it is a good time where me the spend the day cleaning and getting the hosue ready for the guests, who will be coming on Saturday.



the mantel look really pretty at night.



December 4
Took Papi to the dog park and then the groom, he gotta look handsome for our guests too!





December 5
I worked in the morning, there was a fire alarm, so we had to take the kids to the open field until the fire department came to clear the situation.



Chew Peng, Jesse, Clare and Jared arrived after lunch. We chat for a while and then took them to Bellagio followed by Korean BBQ!
Mom and Lione arrived late the same night, we took them to Monta for supper.
There are so many people at home now, we do not have enough room to accommodate all, so I have to turn my craft room into a temporarily guest room.



Clare loves this room now! LOL!
 



December 6
Clare and Jared have to leave 6:30 AM his morning, she just became a foster parent for Lila, Lila was to put to sleep if no one takes her, she already had 4 owners before and they all returned her to the pet shelter, Clare will be her foster parent until someone is willing to take her, but the minute I saw the picture Clare sent me, I knew right away that Lila will stay with her.
Look, she already spoiled her with lots of toys.



We went  shopping at Downtown Summerlin, and then have dim sum for lunch, went to China Town too! 


December 7
I made a big breakfast for our guest, and then we went thrifting, it is quite a new experience for my sister. We also went to the outlet mall, I bought 2 pairs of boots and some clothes, gotta to pamper myself too!



Mom made her famous dumplings and DH like it a lot!



it was a fun-filled day full of activities, I am tired but have to pack my bags for tomorrow as my sister, mom, Jesse and I will be leaving for San Francisco!

Thanks for stopping by, more December Project Life coming soon!


10 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

You've had a really busy time ... Great photos to tell your story!

Tieva-Design said...

Awesome work.... soooo many wonderful photos.
Gabi

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving these pages!! So glad you had a great visit with your family in December!!! I keep meaning to ask you -- the incident on the strip the week of December when we were there, the woman who drove into the crowd on the Paris side of the strip ... have they updated the news reports on what became of her child? I have been thinking about that child ever since we were there ... I hope she/he is ok!

Audrey Pettit said...

I always think I'd like to make a December Daily, too.... but it never happens! ;) So glad you used your adorable title card in your PL album instead. Love your pages with the traditional holiday red and green, with the touches of gold mixed in. The big numbers are so eye catching. And I always love your photos and stories. TFS!

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful PL pages and pictures Kirsty!
Thank you~

Stella said...

it has been extremely busy for you but I hope you really enjoyed the time with your family. I can see how much work it has been. Lovely photos Kirsty and your mr Fox is adorable!

Adam said...

cute Papi

Greta said...

Terrific photos & pages, Kirsty!

Contagiously Crafty said...

These pages and your memories are so precious. I am grateful that you share them with us. I love the first page with the title. It's a perfect start. I will wish you productivity to catch up.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Absolutely gorgeous...your photos and your December daily x