Tuesday, January 19, 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 295 ~ Photo Inspiration Challenge by Ros

Boy oh boy..... what are we going to do when we can't blog anymore?
My blogger started to act weird 3 days ago, I can log in but I can't do anything including making a new post, edit a post, change the setting, just about anything besides able to view it.
And then it gets closer and closer to Tuesday, where City Crafter supposed to be on live for our new weekly challenge, I was still unable to do anything, good thing I have Ros, who often help when I have problem with the challenge blog, she not only make the new post for me at CCCB, she also pointed out that Safari could be the problem and advice me to use Firefox instead, so I did this morning and everything work out just fine...... whew! THANK YOU Ros!!!!

So here you go......

This week at 



Ros picked a photo to inspire us.....


Here is my card.....


I picked up the grey polka dots from the inspiration photo....


 the number on the mug.....


and of course the flowers too...

 
 Hope right over to City Crafter Challenge Blog and play along.

 
 

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Card
Elmab

Ros Crawford said...

Well one thing is for sure ... Your card is stunning!! I love it! Welcome back!

Maria said...

Lots of wonderful dies used on your birthday card! And, love the pretty flowers! Take care and have a great week!

Stella said...

Kirsty your card is spot on our theme and it's gorgeous. Grey, flowers, numbers and a fab design. I love it!

Mac Mable said...

Love how you've picked out the details in the inspiration photo. The polka dot is so cute. Gorgeous card with lots of detail and loving the clever sentiment x

Tieva-Design said...

Wonderful flowercard.
Gabi

Anonymous said...

I hate computer problems! But I don't have problems with Firefox, just IE! Beautiful card and challenge!!

Greta said...

Just brilliant! You're so talented, Kirsty--love seeing what you come up with!

Davi said...

LOVE your card Kirsty!! GREAT die cuts and the colors and dots make a dynamite creation! I dont have problems when I changed to firefox.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad she was able to help you out!! That happened to me with Internet Explorer years ago, and I switched to Firefox and all is good!! LOVING your card!! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love how you find inspiration in everyday things around you. Lovely card Kirsty.

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, your card is absolutely stunning, Kirsty! I love the polka dots, love the gray, and love your flowers and framework. Love it all!
And I'm so glad you got things worked out with Blogger. So frustrating when stuff like that happens!

Sylvia said...

Love your card, Kirsty, sorry you had such a difficult time with blogger! That is why I blog with Typepad! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Tracy said...

A really fun card Kirsty. I like how you did different patterns for each part of the sentiment. Hugs!

Marina said...

Fresh, fun and fabulous!

Dana M said...

Awesome card Kirsty! Fabulously layered, so many elements perfectly combined.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the polka dots and those FAB flowers!