Sunday, November 22, 2015

Our Beautiful World 124 ~ Vintage November

This week at



The prompt is

Vintage November

My intention was to show the vintage tea plates I found at the thrift store.....


and I realized that I didn't take out the price tag, so it looks kind of ugly....


so I turn it over to photo the back, LOL, just kidding....


oh well, back to my vintage november picture for the week


vintage sign board found at crack and barrel in Utah, on our drive up to Zion National Park, November 2013.

here's another one....


a little town near Red Rock Canyon called Blue Diamond, mules crossing the street, feels kind of vintage....


can this be more vintage?


oh you might be wrong, it is moving..... 

I caught this at the convention center in April, it's a functional vehicle taking people back and forth to the convention center in Las Vegas.....


and .....


Sometimes back to Vintage is a good thing, don't you think?


a sign board found at a restaurant here....

..............

usually I don't show paper crafting project for OBW, but this one has a vintage image...


Come share with us anything vintage this November at



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the wonderful pictures
Elma

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all fabulous! LOVING that no-wifi pic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sylvia said...

Wonderful vintage photo's Kirsty! I love the mules, seems like they would belong to another era! Blessings for Sunday!

Tieva-Design said...

From the GDR... This is for sure vintage ;o)
Gabi

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely photos!! I love that board in the restaurant! I can't stand people texting and scrolling on phones when they are out for a meal...

Lynette Jacobs said...

Love the "no wifi" sign. I hate seeing people on their phones in restaurants and not talking to each other.

Lorraine said...

The plates are pretty - good score. I love the restaurant sign also. Too much media these days in the wrong places. And that little place marker is so precious.

Contagiously Crafty said...

What a lovely assortment of photos that are definitely vintage November. I'm going to try to find a photo or two and share as well. Thanks for the inspiration.

mandysea said...

These are a wonderful collection of 'vintage November' Kirsty!
I really love beautiful plate collection.. they are sweet.. and got to love the 'no wifi - talk to each other!' I say big YES to that!

Stella said...

Kirsty your photos are lovely. I am with Ros; I LOVE that board in the restaurant. NOthing beats a good conversation ; and a good laugh included :). I hate it when people are busy with their phone while they are in a restaurant.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I am such a fan of all things vintage! LOVE your post, Kirsty! Such fun things you found to share!

Manuela said...

ha ha the "No WIfi" sign is super! And the bus looks really vintage!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love your photos, Kirsty! What a great prompt and you did an amazing job with it! I LOVE vintage things!

Greta said...

Great pictures, Kirsty, & I just love the sign in the restaurant--what a concept!!