Sunday, October 18, 2015

Our Beautiful World 119 ~ Gather

This week at 



The word is ......

GATHER

This time of the year, everywhere you go, you'll see pumpkins gather at Hotels, grocery stores, malls etc.

I took these photos at The Plalazzo in Las Vegas


I was using my cell phone because I didn't have my camera with me


they are not that bad after all, don't you think?

I happen to have the next few on my computer..... even though it was taken 2 years ago at a Cracker Barrel at St. George, Utah



I didn't grow up here in United States, so I have not been to a pumpkin patch, but I bet they do gather their pumpkins and ship them to the stores because I am seeing them all over the town now, that makes me think if I need to buy a few just for decoration? 

Come join in the fun at



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love pumkins for decoration but don't like to eat some:-)

Elma

Ros Crawford said...

It must look wonderful to see all this colour ... We don't have that sort of thing over here ... Just in the stores but not many pumpkins ... Feel better soon my friend ...

Sylvia said...

Beautiful photo's of Pumpkins, a sure sign of gathering, Kirsty! soon we will all be gathering for Thanksgiving! Happy Sunday!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am loving these photos!!!!!!!

Adam said...

makes you wonder how many pumpkins aren't grown for Halloween

Jeanneke said...

Love look and the taste (if edible) of the pumpkins!
These are huge and very decorative.
Here in The Netherlands they are being grown ( though not that big) and seen more and more.
May you have a beautiful week.
Cheers,

Jeanneke.

Greta said...

I do love pumpkins for decorations & your photos are beautiful!

Lorraine said...

A gathering of pumpkins sure makes a bold color statement. Happy is orange!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Such a wonderful collection of pumpkins! Definitely were gathered.

mandysea said...

What an amazing photo! I wish we celebrated here like you do in the US with pumpkins and Hallowe'en, its kind of is a tiny little bit, but not like the US! Gorgeous pics of the barrel of pumpkins too!

Audrey Pettit said...

For some reason, big groupings of pumpkins and gourds just makes me so happy! TFS!

Denise van Deventer said...

Super photo's...those pumpkins are massive! Their colour is the best for me...love orange! ;-)

AppleApricot Wen said...

Pumpkins are so yummy! We had pumpkin soup tonight :) Yes they do make lovely autumnal displays, but I think I prefer them in my soup, lol. Beautiful take on Gather! xx

Manuela said...

great shots of the pumpkins, the photos are super with your cellphone camera!