Sunday, September 13, 2015

Our Beautiful World 114 ~ Messy

This week at



Ros picked the word

MESSY

Oh boy... I was having a hard time finding something messy for a shot, I am not so much of a neat freak but DH is, so the messiest room gotta be the girls', but since they are not living at home anymore, I have no chance to take a messy shot, oh but what. Didn't I have a corner in this house that is always messy?


haha.... craft table!!!!

I don't know why but I just can't keep this place neat, even a day or two after I clean up the place, it is back to "normal" (normal=messy) as fast as could be.

I am thinking my table is not big enough, LOL! What do you think?

Do you have tips to share on how to keep your craft table neat all the time?

Come share with us at


13 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

I give this a 1 for messy. My craft space is a 10!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Lol yes same here!! We definitely need a bigger table. To make more mess, hahaha! Wishing you a beautiful day, hugs xx

Ros Crawford said...

Haha! I even think your craft space is tidy!! Lovely to see where you create though!

Adam said...

it's a lot neater than my working space sometimes

Stella said...

Just a bit messy but it;s lovely to see where you can sit down and create.
A tip; put everything in boxes or containers with drawers and label e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. And pyt it back in place the minute you don't use it anymore.
It works for me :)

Contagiously Crafty said...

Compared to me at work, that is neat! I haven't a suggestion other than simply cleaning up after myself. I love your photo and peak into your world.

dawn said...

Hello! Such a fun crafty mess you have, those are the best kinds. I too can't keep mine clean for long, too busy playing and creating. Makes it easier to craft whenever you have lots or little time too, if I took it out and put away each time that would take too long.

I do try to keep some of it organized with jars, baskets and such though when I can. My kraft space is need of a BIG clean up actually but the kitchen table I kraft at isn't too bad.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehe ... I am a NEAT freak ... so I would have a hard time with this one! LOL!! LOVING your photo!!!!!!!

Greta said...

Can't give you any help on how to keep a craft table clean since mine is an absolute disaster! I truly have to clean it up before hubby does it for me--LOL

Anonymous said...

a wonderful desk for your hobby
Elma

Audrey Pettit said...

Haha, love it! And no tips here.......... my craft space is always a disaster zone! :D

Manuela said...

Haha, sounds very similar to me!
My desk always looks a little bit messy! I think the only way to keep it really neat is... not working, but this is not a good idea ! :-)

Denise van Deventer said...

LOL....a true crafters table is never neat!!!!! So you are a lady after my own heart!!! xx