Monday, June 30, 2014

Project Life 2014 ~ June 1 to 5

Project Life 2014

For June, I have a pack of journaling cards bought from Michael's when they have a sale, and prepare  some of my own in bright, solid colors


June 2

We took the Jared to Bellagio to see the botanical garden and the Bellagio fountain, as always, my Clare has to make "funny face" in every photo




June 3

The kids are going back to CA today, I am feeling a little sad.... but I am glad that they will be comign home again in July when Dolce is here.





June 5

My friends came over to celebrate my birthday with me, I finally get to use the rose and lacey plates I have been collecting since I move to Vegas 4 years ago.




and I bake yellow cupcake for everyone





I am seeing a lot of pocket filled with sequins for PL spread, I got to have one for myself


hmmm... I am not entirely happy with this, maybe I'll do another one sometime soon


 I will be back tomorrow for a new post for City Crafter Challenge Blog, meanwhile, if you want to win some prizes, do hop over to Our Beautiful World, we are celebrating our first birthday over there, lots of prizes to be won, check it out!!!




17 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday- but little to late!

Elma

Juls said...

Flabby Piccys xxx

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful table top for your birthday celebration! Everything looks perfect, loved the pics! ~Diane

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love the photos in these pages!!! You captured your birthday beautifully!!!!!

Tieva-Design said...

Sorry for my late birthday wishes! But as we can see you´ve had a lot of fun!!!
Gabi

Deepti said...

Belated birthday wishes and this post of urs is so inspiring and beautiful :)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your photos and you new round of Project Life! Your daughters boyfriend looks so nice!

Audrey Pettit said...

I always love to see your photos, Kirsty, and LOVE your PL pages! Your birthday celebration looked like such an amazing time. Your table spread and cupcakes were gorgeous! SO love the sequin pocket you made for that page!

Unknown said...

Love your birthday photos Kirsty, your cupcakes look splendid! Great new pages for your Project Life!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sylvia said...

What wonderful photo's, Kirsty and your pocket of sequins is so fun and pretty! Love the birthday table and the cute couple as well. Have a wonderful Monday!

alexandra s.m. said...

Great PL pages Kirsty!
Thanks for sharing ;)

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful photo's for June, and looks like you had fab Birthday get together. Love your table settings!
hugs
Glenda
oh and Happy belated Birthday Kirsty!

Ros Crawford said...

What great photos and your table looks so pretty ... love all the little touches and of course your cupcakes! I really like your sequin pocket too!

dawn said...

Hello Kirsty, so happy to see more PL pages from you. I love all the pink and that little sparkle pocket looks so pretty and cool!! What a fun idea to add to your page!
I LOVE your birthday pictures and table, beautiful!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

Denise van Deventer said...

Belated Happy Birthday....your table setting looks so pretty! Love the colours....I am sure you had a super time!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--your pictures are so neat & your birthday table is gorgeous!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Love your project life pages...and the sequend pocket.