Saturday, December 14, 2013

December Daily 2013 - December 5

More pages for my December Daily

December 5th

I watch Ratatouille on TV today, I can't stop my tears when I saw this scene


Ahhhh...... Paris, I feel so sentimental today.....

I had a lot of great time in Paris

2009, the one and only photo left from that trip since my computer crashed few years ago, this one was spared because I emailed it to my husband.


and then 2013, I vowed that I need to take a "revenge shot" since I lost the old photos I took in Paris.


So, today my page is all about Paris


I leave some space for journaling




I am linking up with





My daughter Dolce is done with the whole semester abroad, she will be home tonight (Dec 13) from Paris, I can't wait to see her, and Papi too!

and I will be back tomorrow for the new word prompt 





15 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photos and wonderful LO
Elma

Radhika said...

Beautiful picture..

Tieva-Design said...

Wonderful rememberings of Paris!
Greets
Gabi

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful card with a wonderful French flair. The photos of the two of you are precious.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

mandysea said...

Sooo GLAD you have at least one photo of the both of you for keeps.. both pics are gorgeous! Love your thought process!!! AND love Paris!! This page is very pretty.. and the doilies are perfect! Just stunning.... Oh and soon you will have your daughter home!!! Mine is in UK and we miss her terribly... its a very long way from Australia. Anyway.. you will have some photos for your dec daily! thanks for sharing on LDD, and looking forward to the OBW prompt tomorrow!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh what a beautiful page this is ... I'm so happy for you that Dolce is coming home ... have fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeee your page!!! I love love love love the photo and the doilies!! And YAYYYYYY for her coming home!!!!!

Unknown said...

Your page looks wonderful. I always love seeing your photos of Paris..

Enjoy your time with your daughter..

Hugs~

Davi said...

Gorgeous page Kirsty! I love the doilies and butterflies with your pic! How nice that Dolce is coming home, always a treat for our kiddos to come home ;)

Audrey Pettit said...

Yay for Paris, and Yay for Dolce coming home! I KNOW that will cheer you up! Gorgeous page for your DD album. Loving how you used the doilies on here!

Alexa T said...

So touching and sentimental, indeed ... Thanks for sharing with us!!

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE your page, Kirsty and the butterfly and the lines you stamped that you can journal on. FAB LO! Merry Christmas!

Deb said...

Those little doilies look fabulous and I love the little butterfly. Thanks for sharing with us at Let's December Daily.

sandi said...

Wonderful pictures and such a fabulous page!

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous photos Kirsty! hugs...x