Tuesday, February 5, 2013

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 145 ~ Just for you my friend

Linda is our host this week at

City Crafter Challenge Blog

and we are celebrating FRIENDSHIP!

My friend Jean came to visit in October 2012, we took some picture at home and Hoover Dam, so I decided to make a mini album for her birthday.




There's nothing better than a true friend...



True friends come into our lives at special time and stay...


we travel separate journeys and cross different bridges...

{Jean came from Taiwan, I was from Singapore, we met in New York City and clicked the first time we met, we were friends for the past ten years, I then moved to Las Vegas, she went back to Taiwan, and went to Italy for vacation, met his prince charming, came to Vegas to got married last year, what a story huh?}


Friendship is a special place untouched by time or distance....





I sent this mini album to Milan for Jean few days before her birthday, and the very next day, I received an email from her that they are on their way here to Vegas again, well, she is here now and hasn't seen the mini album, so I hope she is not reading my blog right now, LOL!


join us at 




we have some fabulous projects to inspired you



and a sneak peek here...


I'll be back for the project for 




21 comments:

Shahrul Niza said...

This is a sweet mini album, I LOVE LOVE the LOVE story, brings hope and magic back into the world :). And you're such a TEASE, I could see some beads & magic dust in there :). Can't wait for the reveal!. HUGS.

Lynette Jacobs said...

What a lovely gift to give your friend...made with so much love.

Ros Crawford said...

What a beautiful little album ... I just know your friend will love this ... every page is so lovely ...

AppleApricot Wen said...

Hi Kirsty, I love your mini book! Beautifully cute! I especially love the way you added the text. And the front cover is so gorgeous with the butterfly and the texture.

Hugs, Wendy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a wonderful gift!!!! I loveeeeeeeee it! LOVING the colors and love love love love love the photos!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so sweet and so beautiful! I love the cover with the embossing and the negative butterfly and love all the bright pinks. Fabulous sentiments and photos, too! Your friend is going to love this!

Sylvia said...

What a beautiful album and gift, Kirsty, your friend will love it! I love all the pretty color you used! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

sandi said...

This is really sweet! She is going to love it!

Davi said...

Awesome album Kirsty!! Your friend will be thrilled with all the special touches Im sure. A very cool story of friendship and love :)

Unknown said...

A beautiful tribute to real friendship Kirsty!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Anonymous said...

Lovely mini album!! I love the heart on the front and all the pictures , just gorgeous!!!

Joyce said...

What a wonderful mini album you created.

Lynnda said...

What a beautiful mini Kirsty!!!!...I love it.... especially the colors!!! hugs...xoxo

Unknown said...

You did such great job on this. I love it. Every page looks wonderful.

Hugs~

Tracy said...

Well she'll have a wonderful surprise waiting for her when she gets back home cause this is precious Kirsty. Beautifully designed and constructed. :-) Hugs!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful story of a great friendship. I am sure this mini album will make both of you smile every time you look at it.

Sue Lelli said...

Kirsty, this is just OUTSTANDING! Can't believe it crossed her in the mail but she will have such a treasure when she gets home! YOU are a wonderful friend!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful mini album Kirsty, wonderful gift for a friend!
hugs
Glenda

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Fabulous mini book!! Love the embossing! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Juls said...

gorgeous album! Hugs Juls

Stella said...

You are always so thoughful and look at this amazing mini album. Your friend will love it. Being home again and finding a treasure like this is heartwarming. And wonderful way to show you care for and love her. I love every piece of this album. Wow!