Monday, February 13, 2012

A few more certificates......

I am on my way back after spending a few days with family and friends in Singapore, and I thought I would share some more of those certificates of achievement I made for my sister's piano recital sometime ago.....





argh...... I am so NOT looking forward to the looooooong flight, imaging 20 hours on the plane, yikes....

***  ***  ***

A few fun challenges for you

Pixie February Challenge
"The Land of Fairy Tales"


create a project based on the above inspiration photo
Click HERE to play along

--- **** ----

City Crafter Challenge Blog
Week #95 - Colour of the Rainbow

Click HERE to play along

--- *** ---

LESSology Challenge #11 - Flights of Fantasy


Click HERE to play along



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you retoured back safty and had a good time
Elma

Unknown said...

Hope you had a lovely time in S'pore Kirsty! Your certificates are very professional and look gorgeous!

Ros said...

These are lovely ... I'm sure your sister loved them ... hope your flight was not too bad ...

Audrey Pettit said...

wow, 20 hours on the plane sure would be hard to take! But how wonderful that you were able to take this little trip. The certificates are adorable!
Welcome home!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hoping you had a good flight and a great time in Singapore!! I love love love love these certificates!! So BEAUTIFUL!

lauren bergold said...

oh these are FAB, what a cool thing to make, i am sure they were completely appreciated and treasured!!!

ps: hope you're having a safe, uneventful, and not very gruelling trip home from SG!!! ♥♥♥ (are you practicing your PSE, missus?!?!? lol!) :) :) :)

cnelson said...

They are just GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

I love seeing your certificates.. You do such a great job on them.. Good luck with that flight. YIKES is right.

Hugs, Linda

Stella said...

I hope you had a wonderful time in Singapore. Maybe you;re already back home. Hopgfeully you had a safe trip.

The certificates that you made for your sister are gorgeous. She's lucky to have a sister like you. You both live far apart from each other but isn't it wonderful to create something that definitely must have put a smile on her face?
They are gorgeous!

Angi Barrs said...

Love all of the beautiful colors.

Lynnda said...

You create the best certificates.. Have a safe trip back home... Good luck with long flight!! ...I hate long flight too Yikes is right... Hugs...xoxo

Lynette Jacobs said...

Enjoy your time in Singapore. I have never seen such pretty certificates...I would want them all on my wall;-)

Sue Lelli said...

Kirsty, Don't think I have ever seen such BEAUTIFUL certificates of achievement! What a treasure!