Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Project Christmas 2011 ~ Jingle Belles (shape-up for the holidays)

This week at Jingle Belles is Shape-Up for the Holidays
you have to make a card that is a shape other than the standard rectangle or square, that's it!

Here's my take.....


I just love my Pixie November Kit "Snow Shoe", not only I have this DP full of cute christmas trees (I used 2 here), it also come with 2 sticker sheet full of christmas elements...


when I make a card using my daughter's photo, you'll know I am going to send it to my family right?



That was a blizzard in New York City, winter 2003, Dolce was having lots of fun sledding at Central Park.


Hop over to Jingle Belles and join in the fun!

***  ***  ***

Other links you might be interested

Pixie Dust Paperie - August Kit is on sale at The Pixie Shop

There is a GIVEAWAY at the Pixie Blog, you could win yourself a Pixie Kit

Join in another fun challenge at City Crafter Challenge Blog

A new challenge blog is on the way, how about a GIVEAWAY?

23 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooo ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeeeee the shape and loveeeeeee that photo!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

you have alltime so great ideas to create a card!
Elma

Sylvia said...

What a lovely Christmas card. The trees are fun and I love the photo of your daughter.

Lynnda said...

This is super duper adorable... love the shape.... that my current fave shape!!! hugs...xoxo

Lisa said...

Love that you added a photo - such a lovely idea for the family.

Ros said...

Fabulous card Kirsty ... this is a treasure!!

Rosemary said...

Great minds think alike - I used the same shape! Love this card, especially for the sweet photo in the center, but also for the little embellishments that make it so jolly! The family is going to LOVE it!

Agus said...

Lovely Christmas card!! I love how you include the photo (:

SmilynStef said...

Love those happy little trees ... and what a great way to feature that adorable photograph ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

jacirascrap said...

Parece que está se divertindo no frio!! Lindo para o Natal!!

June Houck said...

Fantastic card, Kirsty. So pretty and festive; I love those polka dots :)

lauren bergold said...

oh holy ♥♥♥WOW♥♥♥ what a fabulous photo of miss d and sooooooooooo very perfect as the center piece of this amazing card! i love*LOVE*loooove every single element of this. one of my very FAVES of yours ever, i think... which is really saying something! :)

ps: it was incredibly farsighted of you to have bought dolce a hat in *2003* that would match EP's 2010 xmas line so perfectly!!! WELL DONE, crafty missus!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

cnelson said...

DARLING! LOVE the use of your daughter's photo!!

Ella Swan said...

Love this Kirsty! Saw one the same shape in my Scrapbook Trends "Cards" mag - is it a die-cut or do you cut out all those little bits yourself? Either way it's fab!

Unknown said...

This is just sooooo cute.. Of course that photo just makes me smile..

Hugs, Linda

scrapbookertink said...

Puts me in the mood for christmas, have already started shopping LOL, love your cards.

Lea said...

Very cute! It's kind of like a wreath. Love the idea of using a photo on a card.

sandi said...

Wow! This is fantastic! Sooooooooooo cute! That pic is perfect!

Pauline said...

This is so sweet, a pretty little christmas card in these fun sweet colours!

Lisa Voerg said...

How absolutely beautiful. Love the sweet picture of your daughter and the card and all the elements are so fun.

Jessy Christopher said...

Such a cute card! You do amazing creations ;)

Unknown said...

How you come up with all these different ideas? It's a real beauty, your Christmas card, love the shape!!

Stella said...

I love circle cards; especially as cute and gorgeous as this one... Polka dots, cute chirstmas trees and a lovely picture of one of your daughters. This is the kind of christmas card that I love; they make me smile. Your family will love it!