Monday, June 27, 2011

Pixie Dust Paperie June Kit - Summer of Love - Wall hanging and card set

Maybe you haven't know yet, before I moved to Las Vegas, I actually have a real job, LOL!

I teach.....

and this little girl was once my student....


her name is Waverly, I met her when she was only 2 and a half, she speaks Mandarin like a pro... of course, see who is teaching her, LOL!


I miss Waverly so I made her this wall hanging....




It goes with a little tin box


and a matching handmade card too....


It is MADE with LOVE for you Waverly, I hope you'd like it!


you can hop over to The Pixie Blog for more pictures or look at what other Pixies had created for you using Pixie June Kit "Summer of Love"

This is my last project and we will have a group project on June 29 at The Pixie Blog, don't miss that, it is fun!!!

You can get Pixie June Kit "Summer of Love" HERE!


Pixie Crinkled Ribbon "Brown Bird" is retiring


This is the last lot of "Brown Bird" at The Pixie Shop, once they are gone, they are gone forever, so pick up yours now if you like them. There might be a special code to pick up at The Pixie Blog if you want some discount, check it out!


Thanks to all who commented on my last post about the lost stamp, and thanks for the tips and recommendation, now I know what's need to be corrected, LOL! I actually clean my stamp with stamp cleaner and water right after I used them, and still go into the bath room to wash them with soap and a toothbrush, I think I deserved to lose those stamps for being such a "neat freak", get that perfectionist out of you Kirsty!!!!!! : )

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a nice wall hanging for a little girl
Elma xxx

Ros said...

Oh that little girl is going to treasure this ... so very beautiful and the tin as well! and to know that you are thinking about her is wonderful ... I know that you miss your time before Vegas ... but you carry it all with you in your heart ... sending a hug

Deepti Aggarwal said...

wow beautiful gift.. she is going to love it...

Ella Swan said...

What a great gift!! Sure Waverly will treasure it forever :) It's good to be a neat freak. I wash my stamps straight away like you but didn't even know there was such a thing as stamp cleaner - please let me know where I get that & who makes it - I will try to order some online. I just use dishwashing liquid & water but then I am not such a stamper as you!!

Lynnda said...

What a great gift Kirsty... so beautiful... perfect !!! I love it..!!! am sure she will too...hugs...xoxo

Jessy Christopher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessy Christopher said...

That is such a heartfelt gift & I am sure will love it :) Love the choice of papers & embellies u got there :) Miss ya!

jacirascrap said...

Que delícia de sentimentos os seus!! Ela irá adorar, dá para ver o seu amor por sua ex aluna!!

Ginny said...

What a beautiful gift. I know Waverly is going to love it and think of you whenever she sees it. I love the pink and black everything!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeee that wall hanging and gift set for her! That is soooooooo sweet!! I loveeeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

cnelson said...

Waverly is going to LOVE them! You are soooo SWEET! I'm pretty sure she misses her teacher, too!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Waverly will be so thrilled when she gets this totally personal gift from you Kirsty! It's soooo pretty and girly! Love every detail and love you put into this creation!

Lea said...

How sweet is this! I'm sure she'll love it! And Waverly... what a great name!

Иришка-Лав said...

Ух ты сколько красоты!!! Молодец!!!

Unknown said...

love those wall hanging photos

Joanne Leddy said...

Adorable. She will be thrilled to get this ... a true gift from the heart. You amaze me.

Angi Barrs said...

Love your adorable wall hanging. And that tin box is gorgeous. Wonderful projects. :)

Unknown said...

Your wall hanging turned out beautiful.. She is just going to love it..

Anonymous said...

You're wall hanging is beautiful as all all the projects! I was going to suggest something for your stamps yesterday and decided not to as you were really upset!It does not hurst to try for perfection, so don't be so hard on yourself! Hope you enjoyed your day today, sorry about your roses. Keep watering them and they might come out. Sylvia

Stella said...

Awe....a set and it's a treasure. That silhouette paper is gorgeous; and with these flowers....wow! The wall hanging is so "girlie" and it turned out gorgeous.
My oh my where do you find all those ideas? I'm impressed!
Oops almost forgotten; I love it!

Pauline said...

Wonderful wall hanging card and decorarted tin, I love the cameo theme and the hot pink and black is a classic combo for a classic look.

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

such a beautiful gift pretty lil Waverly! :) she will treasure it for sure! love ur use of sillhoutes and the black and pink shades are tdf! tfs!! :)