Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thank You!

My first post today is to say THANK YOU to

Ira who pass this award to me


Thank You Ira, for being so sweet and kind!
Ira herself is a beautiful blogger with incredibily beautiful creations, you can visit her blog and see it for yourself, the wonderful inspiration she shared.

***
And the next wonderful blogger I want to say THANK YOU to is

June Lanum, June is my DT for City Crafter Challenge Blog, if you are there frequent, you should already seen June's beautiful creations for the past 20 weeks. Here's what I received from June


Thank You June, for being a great help at City Crafter Challenge Blog, and also being a great bloggy friend!

Here the link to Ira's and June's blog

THANK YOU once again, for passing these awards to me.

***t

FOLLOW ME contest at Pixie Dust Paperie is on till September 14th, pop over to see what you could win for becoming a follower of Pixie Dust Paperie.

2 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow, congratulations on both awards!! Well deserved.

Unknown said...

Oh, you're sooo welcome Kirsty! You deserve this, you make such pretty creations, always love to pay you a visit!! Hugs, Ira x