Saturday, September 4, 2010

Project 365 ~ Day 2, 3 and 4

This is a busy blog (LOL!) so the project 365 has to squeeze into one day, but I did take those picture every single day, no cheating here...

Day 2 (August 31, 2010)
That was the morning that I had to get up early to see my girl walked to the stop to wait for her school bus, she is 15, don't laugh! It is her first time in a big school, in New York City, she attended a private school that started with only 5 kids, and then we homeschooled her last year, so obviously the class size is 1 kid. This year, we moved to Las Vegas, and it is her first time going to a public school in United States, scary huh? She is 15 but she is joining the bigger kid in 11th grade because her SAT score was 95% in the nation, so it is a big step for her. 

Day 3 (September 1, 2010)
I am having my little girl for the whole year homeschooling her, and the whole summer, I am seeing in her in bedroom every morning when I woke up, but now, she has gone to school, suddenly, I felt lost with out her and so is her little doggie on her bed...... waiting for Dolce to come home.


Day 4 (September 2, 2010)

I always see blogger posted their picture of beautiful roses from the garden, I do not have a garden full of roses, but I do have one from the vegetable, is this cool?

Thanks for viewing.....

If you want to know more about project 365, click HERE for my first post.

6 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

great pix, kirsty! wow, you must be a proud mama, your daughter is doing so well in school! love the pups! is that bok choy in the last pix :)? hehe. have a great rest of your weekend! *hugs* steph :)

Lynnda said...

wow....Congrats Kirsty....You're one proud mama!!
All the pictures are totally awesome ...xx

Unknown said...

Your pictures are marvellous Kirsty, they sooo symbolize your story! Look forward to hearing how your daughter is faring, but no doubt she'll do great!

Ros said...

Better rose than mine! Love your pictures and the story that goes with them ... That girl of yours must be so clever ... hope everything goes well for her .. must be very strange for you both but on the bright side - now you can do more crafting! xxx

Stella said...

Great pictures and your stories are lovely to read. I love your rose, it's perfect! Can't wait to see the next pictures!
Hugs!

Sandy Ang said...

Pretty fab pics. Am inspired to snap a couple myself today.