Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My favorite Shades

I am a Lilac/Purple/Lavender color gal, I just love these shades so much....
I also love using vintage laces on my work
So when I see this challenge over at 

Challenge # 7 - Lavender and Old Lace

How could I not play along?


Lots of lavender and some old laces
The lace that pair with the seam binding are some old laces from a girl friend, I don't even know how old are they, I used them a lot and I have so little left, what am I going to do without them?



And the lace next to the button are from Clare Buswell, she put it in a pretty jar for me when we had the "pretty things jar swap" sometime ago


So hop over to Pocket full of posies challenges and play along with them if you love Lavender and Old Lace.

***

 It's Pixie Dust Paperie Preview day 2 today, hop over and take a peek.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful. I love the design.

~* steph :) *~ said...

very pretty, kirsty! love those colors and the embellies are beautiful. love that sweet vintage image. thanks for sharing and have a great nite! *hugs* steph :)

Willy's creations said...

Looks lovely!

Hugs,Willy

Deb Hickman said...

This is just to gorgeous for words. I love the colours and all the little vintage elements!!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous card Kirsty, the embellishments are beautiful

Heidi said...

This is absolutely beautiful Kirsty!
I love the colours and the way you have put it all together:)
Gorgeous!
Heidi:)

Ros said...

Beautiful, serene and dreamy.....lots of gorgeous elements ...ahh!

Tracey said...

This is so beautiful Kirsty, I love all the details :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Stella said...

All these gorgeous elements and you put it all together so perfect. A true Kirsty card; I love it!

lauren bergold said...

oh ♥YUMMMMMMMMMM♥!!! i could eat this baby with a spoon!!! :) BEEEEEEE♥AUTIFUL!!!

Unknown said...

And another chic and elegant Kirsty card! The lavender reminds me of the Provence in France, just lovely!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Hi Girl! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog :)

Unknown said...

Kirsty, This is so pretty.. I love those colors.
You always layer everything so perfectly.. I love it....

Tracy said...

Beautiful! Love that little purple frame with the roses. So cute!

Jessy Christopher said...

I was speechless looking at ur card because they are so much to look at. My eyes went everywhere hunting for details & yes, I can see why purple is ur fav shade. Lol! Another jaw dropping card!

D said...

What an amazing card!!! It's soooo pretty!!! I love the roses and flowers you used on it ;)

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

OMG! this is absolutely stunning!!! I can never make anything with purple..lol..u do it wit so much ease!!! :)

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Kirsty! I love your roses in your favorite colors!

Georgianna said...

Once again, you've created such a beautiful piece with yummy colors. Gorgeous! Have a great weekend.

Lynnda said...

wow... Kirsty... this is just so stunning... love the roses... totally beautiful my friend....xx