Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Holiday Wreath

When I saw this inspiration at The Shabby Tea Room this week


I knew I had to play along, aren't these colors the sweetest? Of course! they are picked by Clare Buswell (DT over at The Shabby Tea Room)
And this week challenge is "Pearls and Pastels". I love both so how could I not play along?


I just received my PTI new released stamp set, this month it came in extremely late, it was after the PTI blog hop and I can't use it for the blog hop challenge, but I can't wait another day, so I make this holiday card with the holiday wreath stamp.


And added lots and lots of pearls


Alright, hop over to the The Shabby Tea Room and play along with them.

***

Midnight of 9/29 (EST) is Pixie Dust Paperie preview day 3 (final), join us there!

19 comments:

Pattie said...

Oh wow Kirsty...this is so pretty! I love that stamp set and the tag! All the elements really came together for one gorgeous project! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room!

Linda Beeson said...

I so love the different color combo you used for your wonderful card. The wreath looks so pretty.

Debbie said...

Just beautiful, Kirsty! I {heart} all those sweet little pearls ... jus perfect for the Tea Room challenge this week -- thanks for sharing :)

~* steph :) *~ said...

very pretty, kirsty! love how you placed all those pearls! thanks for sharing and have a great thursday! *hugs* steph :)

Sylvia said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Kirsty!

Lemon Lane Studio said...

It's beautiful Kirsty. I love the little pearls strewn about. Patty

Unknown said...

It all matches Kirsty! Love your stitching, the pearls, the lacey border. TFS! Ira x

Unknown said...

Kirsty this is so pretty and elegant. Might have to get that stamp set

Ros said...

Beautiful card Kirsty ... love the MF papers and that cute little wreath

Stella said...

Kirsty I know now that we both have a great tase for DP...I used the same paper from MF for the challenge at TSTR!!! LOL! I love love love your card.This is definitely your style and I am in love with the wreath. Fabulous job!
Have a wonderful day!
Stella

Sonia said...

Hi Kirsty
Love your style, wonderful creation... Look Fabulous!!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

cnelson said...

Fantabulous! LOVE the wreath and the use of the tag on the card! Gorgeous details!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Wonderful creations, as always! Have a happy Thursday, the weather in my part of the world is sooooo Fall like xxxx

Lori said...

So very pretty! Love how you did the wreath!

Lynnda said...

oh wow... another beautiful card... you did the wreath beautifully Kirsty.... amazing!!!...xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty thanks for sharing!!!

Nancy in Iowa said...

Perfection! This is simply and serenely lovely.

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

Simply stunning Kirsty! :) love the vintage feel of it!!

Tracy said...

That stamp is so pretty and I love the added pearls. Lovely card Kirsty!