Friday, April 16, 2010

Blog Candy!!!

Blog Candy!!!!!!!!!




I have a wonderful fun surprise to announce

Something worth celebrate for

I am ...................

Shhhhhh..............

I can only tell you that it is something to do with CUPCAKE

I am going to keep it a secret until next week

Well, to help me celebrate, I have a little CUPCAKE Blog Candy to share with my followers


THREE THINGS TO DO TO WIN THE CANDY

1. Leave a comment in THIS POST telling me about your favorite cupcake

2. Post a picture of this candy in your blog, side bar is fine, link back to this post

3. Be a follower (if you already are, do step 1 and 2, you'll get 2 chances for the draw)

Spread the words, if I hit 60 followers, I will add more goodies to this blog candy

I will keep this candy posted until May 7th
So please help me celebrate, the lucky winner might be YOU!
Thank you for all your support and good luck!

More pictures of the Blog Candy, so you could see all the fun cupcake stuff







Thanks for stopping and good luck!

No comments: